- Peaceful sunbathing lawn with breathtaking panoramic views over the mountains of South Tyrol
- Heated Swimming pool (seasonal)
- Finnish sauna, steam bath, multi-sensory shower (New from 2017)
- Incredible views over the Meran countryside
- Beautifully equipped kitchen in every apartment
- Personal check-in with porter service from the car park to your apartment and back again
- Reserved parking space
- Fibre-optic high speed broadband
- Infotainment system with useful information for your holiday (weather, events, webcams…)
- Pool-towels and bathrobes for the pool, sauna, whirlpool
- Insider Tips on the local area from your hosts
- Surprise welcome-gift at the start of your holiday
- Private breakfast service in your holiday apartment (extra charge)
- Daily newspaper and bread service (extra charge)
- Hotel library with 300-400 books
- Small selection of wines in the hotel shop (extra charge)
- Meran Card (includes free use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol, free admission to 80 museums, valid from 15 October 2020 to 30 June 2021
Here you can also get the Meran Card
The Merano Card is an advantage card with which you can discover the Merano countryside. The card is included in the room rate from 15 October 2020 to 30 June 2021 and is valid throughout your stay during this period. The card includes free use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol (trains, buses and various cable cars), free admission to 80 museums and many other exclusive offers.
Parking, E-charging station and bike parking
One free parking space for your car is available per booked apartment. On request, we can reserve a parking space for you in our underground car park (against payment). In addition the E-charging station is available to our guests. You can park your bike or e-bike comfortably in our bike area in the closed underground car park.
Massages by appointment
Treat yourself to a relaxing massage in the privacy of your apartment. We will be happy to book you an appointment with our wellness-massage therapist Helmut Wieser at reception.
Classic full-body massage
For complete relaxation. Improves the circulation and releases blockages in the whole body. Harmonises your mood, eases tense muscles and brings body and spirit into balance.
Classic lymph drainage
Lymph drainage eliminates excess fluid and detoxifies, removing toxins and strengthening the immune system.
Leg or back massage
A leg massage relieves tension in the leg muscles and is excellent after hiking and sport, while a back massage releases tightness in the back, neck and shoulder muscles.
By massaging the corresponding areas of the feet, the whole body is treated and self-healing powers are triggered. This massage has a calming, relaxing effect.